Summer is the season if joy, weddings, outdoor trips, vacation but in all that one thing always makes you worry, is your skin problems like skin tanned, rashes, dullness.
It is not possible to get facial every time because it’s cost you a lot and one more thing it also not a very healthy practice as the salons use nothing but chemical products.
There are lots of readymade face packs are available in the market, most of them contain chemical and it’s not suitable for every skin type some get a reaction from them.
So no more need to worry, here we have a solution for you, just follow these easy homemade face packs as per your need and make your skin summer ready.
1. Mint And Turmeric Face Pack
- Only the idea of a mint face pack can make you feel fresh in the scorching heat
Just grind a handful of mint leaves and add a dash of turmeric powder to it
Mix a few drops of lukewarm or cold water
whichever your skin prefers and apply the paste on your skin
Leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
2. Cucumber And Sugar Face Pack
We are sure you have not heard about this one
- Just add a dash of sugar in mashed cucumber slices
Refrigerate them for some time
Once it is cool apply the paste on your face
It will make your skin glow suddenly as it soothes and hydrates it well
3. Lemon And Honey Face Pack
This will particularly help you ward off greasy skin.
- For this one- mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey
most suitable will be a tablespoon of each
with an egg white and mix them thoroughly
Keep it on your face with 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it away with water
4. Curd And Gram Flour Face Pack
- This one is for those whose skin is more prone to tanning and who would like to get rid of their Goa tan
Curd and gram flour both are very good for whitening the sun damaged skin and recovering its essential glow
Mix both of them in roughly equal parts
Apply to your face or wherever you would like to de-tan including your arms or legs
Let the pack dry and once dry
rinse it away with lukewarm water
5. Banana Face Mask
Most of the people are complaining about an oily skin in summer but let’s say you are the odd one out and still have a skin that has dry patches, then you need this face mask
- Mash half banana
add one tablespoon of honey
one and a half tablespoon of sour cream
Apply it evenly on your skin and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes
Wash it with lukewarm water
Your skin will become much smoother and hydrated
6. Sandalwood And Rosewater Pack
- If you have a problem of sweating a lot and forgetting to sip on water
- here’s what your skin needs
Mix sandalwood with rose water and apply on your skin once every week
This will soothe your skin and will also help in de-tanning
7. Tomato Pulp Face Pack
- If you have a skin that is tanned as well as oily
here’s your stone to hit both of them together
Get tomato pulp from a tomato and add in it a drop of honey
Apply the paste wherever you want to de-tan and leave for about 15 minutes
Wash it with cold water
8. Milk And Honey Face Pack
- For this one
- either take milk powder or simply take milk and add a few drops of honey to it
Apply the mixture on your face and let it stay on for 10 to 15 minutes
It will moisturize your skin and soften it
That’s it. Hope the above information will be helpful, don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.